The iconic Yoshimura coverall from the 60's and 70’s has come back to life! Vintage Yoshimura Racing coveralls only come in one color – Pure White. That’s because you had to look sharp in the paddock if you were a part of the Yoshimura race team in the 70’s. Getting dirty was just a part of what you did. Now you can look like you are a part of the race team from the 70’s. Great for wearing to the races, working on bikes and playing chess.
- These are not as hot as they might look. They breathe a bit.
- A full-length zipper cover in front is a protective barrier from leaning over something.
- They clean up nicely.
- White is the new black.
- Sizing is all based on chest size. These are supposed to fit baggy so we would recommend to order the next size up. They are “true” to size.
- If you have a long torso we offer the 46,48 and 50 chest sizes in L (long torso).
- Inseams are made longer and can be rolled up (trendy) or can be hemmed.