Introducing our new ENDH stem for MTB. A stem that can be used as a single crown traditional stem or as a direct mount DH stem. With stack heights getting higher and higher, we decided to engineer a stem that provides a 35mm rise, and takes up less steer tube. When changing stem lengths, you no longer need to remove the entire stem; just change to the longer or shorter mount set. That means no more forks falling out, and no need to realign the handlebars.
Have a DH bike? The ENDH converts to a direct mount stem. As a DH stem, length options are 45, 50, and 55mm while providing 18mm rise.
Enduro or downhill, take your pick; with performance and a sick look, the ENDH stem should be your next piece of hardware.
- Low stack height 23.5mm
- Rise 35mm / single crown stem
- ENDH system doesn’t require headset readjustment or handlebar realignment
- Single Crown reach 37mm / 42mm / 47mm
- Clamp Mounts are also sold separately
- 63mm handlebar clamp width provides better stability
- All three mount sizes work with DH direct mount top clamps
- Direct mount reach 45mm / 50mm / 55mm
- Direct mount rise 18mm
- 173 Grams / 37mm, 191 grams / 42mm, 204 grams / 47mm
- Available in Hard-anodize Pewter / Black and YoshiKote / Black
- Accommodates only 35mm handlebars
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel A4-70 tapered hardware
- USA made in Chino, CA
- 1 year warranty